Rilibankbo Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Vettaikaran Full Movie Download 1080p Hd

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 Police-Ravi is a student aspiring to become a police officer,becomes hunted when he helps his friend out of trouble.The hunted becomes the Hunter to secure his future.
vettaikaran is typical mass masala entertainer from vijay..the story and the plot have been used million times in tamil cinema…<br/><br/>the first half is racy and has lot of fun…vijay&#39;s screen presence is magnificent…rarely we can see a hero doing such a great effort in variety of areas like dance, fight, comedy and definitely vijay is one among them..he has the sole responsibility to satisfy the people and his fans..as i said ..he is doing it quite good.. the second half is a total mess, but the songs are awesome. <br/><br/>i recommend this movie if you are looking for some fun and entertainment..
This movie have already been an expectation after 3 consecutive flops of the HERO…Although it made his fans satisfied…It doesn&#39;t contain any logic at any point…Once again songs had saved from maximum damage..The hero have to give up his old formula and he must have to choose a good track…<br/><br/>Punch dialogs are irritable…<br/><br/>The movie name doesn&#39;t resembles the story and in no way the title suits to it…<br/><br/>The second half was much disappointed ,as it was remaked from his old films Lastly,the movie makes people to search for logic as most of the scenes are out of the logic..<br/><br/>Finally,please don&#39;t waste your precious time in watching this movie in theaters…<br/><br/>Not a must watch movie…..

The Second Target hd mp4 downloadTortura sentimental malayalam full movie free downloadTrials of Volkore: Part 3 - Trailer full movie downloadthe Dead Rising 2: Off the Record downloadthe Rafoo Chakkar hindi dubbed free downloadthe Stray full movie download in hindiLazaretto torrentThe Dawn of the Undisputed Era full movie in hindi free download mp4Rozvod tamil dubbed movie downloadVote of Kong-fidence in hindi download free in torrent

zaiyamariya replied

216 weeks ago

I am surprised to see this movie here. read this post here This was one of the movies that I wish to watch. Thanks a lot for sharing the link to download the movie. Keep sharing such a movie. I just love to watch movies.
Please log in to post a reply.